Sunday, June 21, 2009

Like a virgin

It can feel awkward doing things for the first time and sometimes scary. I heard about blogging a while ago but only decided to do it now because I want my vision out there for people to see, read and hear.

Media has become embedded in almost every aspect of our lives especially how and what we communicate to each other and to the world. Thus why I decided to open a blog.

My goal is to communicate by positively informing, educating and empowering women in any way possible, no matter how small the idea or how profound the lesson, and hopefully by doing so I will too inform,educate and empower myself to be a better woman, not just for myself but for humanity.

So this is me introducing myself to you.

Check out my website

http://thepaisleycompany

No comments:

Post a Comment